Based on those values, we:
The Insitute is named after Italian priest Giampietro Baresi, for his efforts in promoting social justice and inclusion.
- Provide administrative, legal, social and communications development support for associations
- Support the criation of special focus groups for specific situations such as a particular disease, disability or other condition
- Act as an information hub on rare disease and disabilities for associations, midia and society in general
- Work to straighten ties between associations and hospitals, universities and government healthcare, to improve care, promote cientific research and mapping of these conditions in Brazil
- Facilitate professional, social and educational opportunities for these individuals, both nationally and internationally
- Develop support strategies for family and friends of individuals with rare disease and disabilities
Contact the Baresi Institute
Please note that we are unable to open unexpected e-mail attachments. If you must send us an attachment, please notify us first.
For general questions about Baresi Institute and our services, please contact: email@example.com